What is an eStatement?
Online eStatements are electronic versions of the statements you receive in the mail. Online access means that you can view your statements at any time, from any location.
What are the benefits of eStatements?
- Save time. eStatements are delivered faster than those sent through the mail. An email is sent to you when a new statement is available for viewing.
- Save space and paper. eStatements can be saved to your computer and printed only when needed.
- Keep your personal information secure. Online banking's secure sign-on helps us protect your valuable information including eStatements.
You need to be signed up for online banking to access eStatements.
Bill Pay online services allow you to spend more time focusing on priorities in life, and less time on paperwork. And time—as we all know—is money! Bill Pay is flexible, convenient, and oh-so-much faster than issuing all those checks! Paying and organizing your bills is safe, secure, quick, and easy with our bill pay service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Send payments to anyone, anytime, anywhere in the U.S.
- Schedule recurring payments
- Schedule single payments
- Check your payment progress
To get started you will need:
- A First State Bank Checking Account
- To be activated for Online Banking
- To sign into your account through Online Banking and click on ‘Bill Pay Enrollment’
Bill Pay is free unless you do not use the service for three (3) consecutive months. After 90 consecutive days of non-use, a subscriber fee of $5 per month will be automatically deducted from your account each month.
There is no limit to the number of payments that may be authorized. You may pay any merchant or individual through the use of Bill Pay. Some of these payments will be electronic while others will be paper checks.
For all payments, allow at least (7) business days prior to the due date for each bill payment to reach the Payee. Any bill payment can be changed or cancelled provided you access Bill Pay prior to the cut-off time on the business day prior to the day the bill payment is going to be processed.