To get started you will need 3 things:
- A checking or savings account.
- Your mobile device (Apple and Android devices)
- Online Banking and the First State Bank mobile app
- Sign into Internet Banking and Opt In to the Mobile Capture Agreement.
- The Bank is notified and then will approve/deny.
- Sign into the mobile banking app and click on the menu button.
- Click on deposits and then register
- Fill in the required information
- One check only for a deposit.
- Cannot deposit counter checks.
- Our current daily limit is $1,000 with a monthly deposit limit of $3,000.
- The deposit daily count limit is 5 with a monthly deposit limit of 10.
- Upon request, check deposit limits may be increased subject to approval based on account history, number of NSF's and other factors.
- Deposited checks are reviewed prior to final processing.
- Deposited checks must be retained by the customer for 14 days.
- Our cutoff time is at 2:00pm
Items received Monday through Friday on business days we are open will be processed on the same business day unless equipment failures, maintenance or other conditions beyond our reasonable control prevent processing. In such cases, Items will be processed on the next business day.
Endorsement Requirements for Checks
The words “For Mobile Deposit Only” must be endorsed on the back of the check in addition to any payees.