With Mobile Banking from First State Bank, feel free to manage your accounts on your time - all from your mobile phone!
Mobile Banking gives you the freedom to:
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- View account balances
- View transaction history
Signing up for Mobile Banking is easy! (Please note: you must first be enrolled in FSB Online Banking to set-up Mobile Banking).
You can download the FSBValliant app from the app store
for your iPhone or for your Android phone download it from the Google Play store
If you don't have the app you can still have Mobile Banking just follow the steps below.
- Log into FSB Online
- Select Mobile Banking>Sign Up/Edit My Settings
- Enter your Mobile Phone Number
- Select the accounts you want to access from your mobile device. You can choose one or all of your accounts
- Select your wireless provider from the drop-down menu
- A text message with enrollment confirmation will be sent to the device you just set-up for Mobile Banking. The text message includes the Mobile Banking Web site address.
Congratulations! You are ready to bank from your phone!
You must register for ProfitStars Mobile on your Online Banking site before this service is enabled. Remember, you may be charged access rates or text messaging fees from your mobile phone carrier depending on your service plan. These fees are independent of any fees imposed by the bank. Web access is required to use our web-enabled ProfitStars Mobile service. Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges.